Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More Gorgeous Squares

DSC_0384

Jennifer sent us this beautiful green toile. I adore it!!!!


DSC_0383


Connie sent us this cozy and soft green minky! Kate loves it. It looks and feels like her lovey! Thank you Connie!!!


DSC_0382

Lori sent us this adorable "shabby chic" square. She also sent three others that I LOVE! Lori has the most amazing taste and she packages everything so beautifully. I want to go be an intern in her creative home. I know I sound like I am gushing but this woman has incredible talents.

DSC_0381


Another beautiful fabric and wish from Martha...I mean Lori.

DSC_0380

And these two are from Lori too!


DSC_0378
Creative cutie pie, Taryn sent us this adorable polka dot. Isn't it cute?


DSC_0377
Our good friends from Houston, the Millers, sent us this beautiful paisley. I love that our friends are taking the time to do this for Kate. Thank you Marjo!


DSC_0376
Lea sent these two ladybug prints. They are so cute and they are pink and green (my favorites)!


DSC_0375
Heather and her wonderful family sent us these two squares. They are both beautiful and I know they were chosen with love. I am lucky enough to get to see Heather and her family in a few weeks at our adoption reunion.

DSC_0373

I love this paisley fabric that Lauren and her family sent us. It looks so pretty with the other fabrics.


DSC_0372
Michele and her family sent us these fabrics. They are perfect.


DSC_0370

Thank you Eason family for this square from the shabby chic swap.


DSC_0369
My Mom sent these two squares for Kate's quilt. I love them and I think they will look beautiful in her quilt. Thank you, Mom.


DSC_0368
My friend, Pip chose this gorgeous pink toile for Kate's quilt. She knows I LOVE toile and this one is beautiful.
DSC_0367

Thank you Cindy and Dean for this soft chenille square for Kate's quilt. This was from the shabby chic exchange too.

DSC_0371
My very special friend, Elissa and her family gave us this beautiful sqaure. I love this pattern.


DSC_0374
This pretty floral came from Debbie in my shabby chic exchange. Thank you!


5 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oooh so pretty... You are right about Lori her blog and her pics of the things she makes and creates are amazing! She is so talented. All the squares are gorgeous.

Dawn said...

Kim~

The squares are all so pretty. Did you receive mine??? I mailed it last Tuesday, and after looking at all the others I started wondering if mine made it. Hopefully, you just haven't gotten to it.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

More great fabrics and beautiful wishes. I am embarrassed at how bad my wish looks...Please forgive me in advance.

Lindy's bedding is made with the Michael Miller China Doll fabric. I always thought she'd have pink and green toile but it didn't end up that way. Not sure what #2 will have...

Can't wait to see them all come in!
Lisa

kristen said...

What a lovely idea.
If I ever got my longed for daughter her name would have been Emmersyn. It's so pretty.

Lori said...

Kim, all your fabrics and wishes are SO PRETTY!! Kate's quilt is going to be just BEAUTIFUL!!